Get fast, convenient, and internationally accepted BCLS Certifications with this easy online course.
BCLS certifications for busy healthcare providers... like you!
Online Med Certs is the better way to get your Basic Cardiac Life Support certification.
- Convenient: 100% online so you can complete your course whenever and wherever you are
- Fast: Courses can typically be completed in an hour and you will receive instant access to a printable certificate
- Internationally Recognized: Online Med Certs follows all standard international guidelines. If your employer requires a cognitive skills assessment, we provide this form at no extra charge
Taking your BCLS certification or recertification is the best way to get these lifesaving skills:
- No rushing to “keep up with the class” – you know how you learn best and can take your time to thoroughly review the material
- No need to “beat the clock” – with untimed tests and unlimited retakes, the stress of test taking is gone
- Always up to date – based on the latest AHA 2020-2025 guidelines
- Mobile and Tablet Friendly – get your certifications on any device and anywhere.
- Printable Resources – print the BLS Algorithms for your easy reference on the go
- Evidence Based – with over 50+ pages of evidence-based training material, this is the training for you
- No waiting for proof of your skills – you will receive your certificate immediately after passing your test
Getting your BCLS certification has never been easier
- BCLS Certification
- No Test Renewal for experienced learners
Place your order conveniently through our secure website.
Complete your online training at your own pace with unlimited, untimed exam retakes
Receive your instant certification and provide it to your employer.
Get instant access to your certification card
Issued Date: March 21, 2023
Expiration: March 21, 2025
Recertification that fits your busy lifestyle
Save even more of your valuable time by testing once and renewing your BCLS certification online with no additional testing required!
If you’ve been previously certified, you can bypass testing by providing proof of certification to firstname.lastname@example.org (or if you’ve been certified by Online Med Certs or CPRTrainingFast, skip this step and buy now!)
For your best value, we also offer a convenient Lifetime Product for BCLS Certification. No more rushing to prepare for a test every two years – we’ll provide you with the updated training bulletin each time you need to renew.
If you’ve been previously certified, you can bypass testing
Everything you need to know about getting certified for BCLS
What is BCLS certification?
BCLS is Basic Cardiac Life Support. This course teaches you how to recognize life-threatening emergencies and, more importantly, how to respond to them.
Do I need BCLS certification if I already have CPR certification?
If you’re a health care or medical professional, yes. While BCLS teaches CPR, it also includes specialized instructions for healthcare workers and teaches skills beyond basic CPR, like AED use and choking interventions.
How do I get a skill test when getting my BCLS certification online?
We do not require a skills test but should your employer require one, we provide skills test forms at no charge.
Will I get continuing education credits if I take a BCLS course online?
Yes! Your course includes continuing education credits.
Do all employers accept BCLS certification from Online Med Certs?
We follow all internationally standardized guidelines and our certifications have been accepted since 2005 by employers and educational institutions around the world. However, we always recommend you confirm with your employer before purchasing a course if you’re uncertain.